About Me

Saturday, February 27, 2010

PITTENS FOR SALE!


It is Official through an act of the Bacon Gods Rosie @MedusaJ the Barren (eggless) Beauty and Baron the Nutless Wonder have concieved PITTENS. These smelly freaks of nature will be on the auction block one at a time and we will sell them to the highest bidding Side Show.

The minimum bid is $10,000 as Rosie and Baron want to go live the life of luxury at The Atlantis Resort is the Bahamas (Rosie has a biG Slot Machine Obession.
THANKS PLEASE CALL 1-800-6-PITTENS! TO PLACE YOUR BID

3 comments:

  1. OHC - I only gone for 2 weeks - seems like a year for all dat's happned. What a handsome baby you made!! medical history for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our pittens Baron. *Rubs paws together* Just think of all that cash Muwah ha ha haaaa.

    Maybe we could keep the 1st one with your sweet face & my dangerous claws, he's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Baron! I've just presented you with the Sunshine Award because this blog definately put a smile on my face. Please see my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete